Thursday, June 19, 2008

"Talk to me, honey!"

This was during a meeting and we were stuck trying to figure something out, and my advisor's phone kept ringing. After the frequency increased enough to make it unavoidable, he decided to take the call. Turns out it was his wife. So, he stepped out to take the call, with the paper we were discussing in his hand. It was around 3 minutes later and he walked back into the room. I was getting ready to tell him I might have come up with something while he was away talking on the phone, when he said pointing to a certain statement in the paper he was holding, 'I know what was bothering me! See, its this point they are making right here!' Maybe he was reading the paper while his wife was talking. Maybe she was the inspiration that gave him the magical brainwave! Lets say, we'll never know! :D

3 comments:

kuku said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kuku said...

Bright ideas can strike anytime. Archimedes proved it. Eureka!! ;)

S! said...

haha.. Spoken like a true-blooded scientist, kezzzhhh! :P